While we have done our best to make the pool special as inclusive as possible, there are items that are impossible to determine without physical inspection.
You may contact us for a free estimate and our representative will address all the limitations, if any, and provide you a precise cost.
The following are the common exclusions:
- Structural Engineering and Permits.
- Access less than 6′ wide (will cause an increase in excavation cost).
- Demolition – The removal and hauling of items where the pool will be placed.
- Distance of the existing utilities from the pool equipment area.
- Earthquake Gas Valve. Gas Line and Heater
- Hillside conditions that requires special Engineering.
- Fences and gates.
- Upgrade of main electric panel if needed.
- Maximum depth of 5′-0″ deep
- Maximum of 80′ Perimeter.